How to Set Goals and Follow Through With Them
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you want to succeed, you need to set goals. Without goals you lack focus and direction. In order to be successful at achieving any goal, you must have a plan as to how you are going to get it done. SO, how do you set goals and follow through with them?
To accomplish your goals, however, you need to know how to set them. You can’t simply say, “I want” and expect it to happen. I find I do best when I actually write things down. I feel accomplished when I can cross them off of my list. I have created an awesome little FREE DOWNLOAD for you so you can see just how I set my goals and plan out how I will accomplish them.
- A Brain Dump Sheet: this page will allow you to just write out EVERYTHING you have on your mind that you’d like to get done.
- Top 10 Goals: This will allow you to write out and prioritize your goals in order of importance
- Yearly To Do List: You’ll be able to write out your to goals for the year and figure out what steps you need to take to get started on them.
- Monthly To Do List: You’ll find out how to break down your goals for the month.
- Weekly To Do List: You’ll break your goals down even further and start getting things done one by one.
- Daily To Do List: Obviously this shows you how to break your goals down to each day.
I find categorize mine by year, month, week and daily tasks. This way, I don’t get too crazy overwhelmed with it all and I am able to feel less stressed.
Take a look at this little video below where I explain what you’ll get with my download on how to follow goals and stick to them along with how to use the sheets.
Thank you for reading my blog post on : How to set goals and follow through with them. I hope that you have found the information in this blog useful. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this topic further, leave a comment.
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020