Top 4 Reasons WHY Your Gut Health Matters
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
When it comes to our health, most of us don’t even think twice about our guts. We generally just think about whether or not we have been sick, or maybe have high blood pressure or some other type of illness. BUT, what if I told you that all of those things were controlled by just one thing, your gut?
Would you be surprised? Well, guess what? The fact is, it’s very true. Your gut has the power to control a huge majority of the functions in our body, and often times it is overlooked or neglected. From the foods that we eat to environmental toxins surrounding us, this delicate ecosystem (microbiome) needs to be handled with care if we are to live the healthiest life possible.
So what are the top reasons why your gut health matters?
If your gut is unhealthy:
- You cannot properly break down or digest your food.
- Your immune system cannot function at full strength
- Your metabolism may be slow therefore causing you to be weight loss resistant.
- You may suffer from anxiety and depression
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you wake up feeling tired?
- Do you feel bloated and uncomfortable after eating?
- Is constipation and/or diarrhea consistently a problem for you?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, your gut health is compromised and desperately needs an intervention.
Bottom line: An unhealthy gut equals an unhealthy life!
Serious conditions like Type 2 diabetes, Crohn’s disease, colitis, anxiety and even depression can all be controlled by your gut. These are just a few. Imagine if you cleaned up your gut and these illness went away? How awesome would that be?
This is exactly why I host a seasonal detox/cleanse program. You’ll learn exactly why we need to clean out our “closet” and how important it is to keep it clean. It’s all about your overall health and it really starts from the inside out.
Cleaning up your gut can be as simple as eliminating a few gut clogging foods and toxins and balancing out the GOOD bacteria. Your health is worth it!!
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020