Episode #9: Fitness and Weight Loss Myths
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
There are many myths out there when it comes to fitness and weight loss. In this episode, I’m going to discuss a few that I have heard and even believed in the past and clarify what these myths really mean…
- Muscle weighs more than fat
- Lifting weights will bulk you up
- You burn more calories during your workout than after
- Spot training problem areas
- Ab exercises will give you a 6 pack
- Loose skin can be tightened
- Morning is the best time to workout
I believe the most important thing when it comes to your weight loss and fitness is that you do what works best for you. Fitness and weight loss is not a one size fits all, we’re all different. Do your best and forget the rest and look at things from a HEALTHY standpoint and exercise to move your body and fuel properly with nutritious foods. don’t always make it about the weight loss or the next diet craze. Leave the myths where they are and work on YOU!