How to Know if You Are Full of SHIT! ( Literally)
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you full of shit? Oh heavens, did I just say that? I’m talking literally not figuratively. Like really, for real shit…POOP!! How do you know if you are full of it?
I’m talking good old constipation! Did you know you should be going poop EVERY day, sometimes twice a day? Some people only go every 3 to 4 days. I can tell you right now, you are full of shit if that is you!
Signs that you are full of shit
I know, this is not your typical dinner conversation but I think it’s important to know whether or not you are full of shit. Excuse my french but I will be using that word a lot here. I love to talk shit!!
Here are some pretty basic telltale signs telling you that you are full of shit:
- Constipation ( here’s your sign, FOR REAL)
- Feeling like you should have GONE A BIT MORE ( maybe you didn’t quite empty out)
- Small, rabbit-like stool or something that might resemble co-co puffs ( Yes I just said that it should be formed)
- You’re not going DAILY (In a train out a train)
- You are pushing WAAAAY too much for what is coming out ( All that work for nothing)
At some point, almost everyone has suffered from constipation. As humans, we are usually prone to accepting the way things are and how we are feeling. The reality, however, is that suffering from constipation greatly increases your chances of a LOT of other health issues along the way. If you’re full of shit, chances are that will need somewhere to go. If not out, it can leak out to other places in your body!
What might cause you to be full of shit
- Thyroid Issues (hypothyroidism)
- Bad Bathroom Habits ( are you holding it too long?)
- Diabetes ( it affects your gut over time)
- Certain Vitamins (some can back you up)
- Not Drinking Enough Water
- Eating Processed Foods
This is only a few reasons why you may be full of shit. It’s always good though to make sure you are getting to the root cause of WHY you are all backed up. There may even be an easy fix like adding more water intake each day to keep things flowing.
How to clean out the shit
Clearly just looking at the list above and making a few little changes to your day may help clean things out, It’s when you’ve tried all the above that you may need to look a bit further into things.
- Drink More Water
- Try to alleviate your day to day stress
- Eat Less Processed Foods
- Try switching up your vitamins or taking a break from them to see if it knocks things loose
- Try Better Bathroom Habits (don’t hold it in)
- Make Sure You Are Exercising Regularly
In all honesty and all swear words set aside, it’s not healthy to be constipated. When you’re constipated, your body isn’t able to get rid of waste like it needs to. Having it every once in a while is common, but if you’re dealing with symptoms for more than 3 months, your constipation is chronic. And that raises your chance of having complications.
Health Issues that Can Arise From Being Full of Shit
- Loss of Appetite
- Hemorrhoids (Ouch!)
- Bad Breath ( being full of it can make you SMELL like it)
- Leaky Gut
If you are shaking your head yes after reading all of this, it might be time you look into making some serious changes in your life and cleaning thing out of your gut before it leads to some serious digestion issues or even more serious health issues.
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020