4 Ways to Live Your Life with Passion and Purpose
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Living with passion and purpose. What does that really mean and how does one do it?
When you find your passion and your gift, it’s not work. It gives you true meaning and purpose. It’s the thing you do the ABSOLUTE best with the least amount of effort. It comes naturally and gives you joy. It’s the thing that cannot be taken from you no matter what!
Each and every one of us has a path and purpose to fulfill, whether we realize it or not. We need to find out what we’re made for and not so much paid for. Whether it is fulfilled within your career, volunteer work, parenting, creating social change, starting a business, going back to school, or something entirely different, you too have a purpose and it’s about time you found it.
Here are four great ways to find your passion and live your purpose starting today.
1. List what you love and what makes you happy. Identifying the things you absolutely love to do is best thing you can do to find your passion and purpose. Your passion is something that comes naturally and without much effort. What makes you jump put of bed in the morning? THAT is your passion.
2. Identify what you do with ease. Sometimes our passion and purpose are staring us right in the face, but it’s so natural to us, we don’t think anything about it. It’s something you’ll always come back to no matter what happens. By identifying what comes naturally to you, you have the ability to build on those strengths and help others in ways you never thought possible.
3. Go back to your childhood. Go back to when you were little and look at what things brought you joy. What did you think about before someone else told you who to be? You simply allowed your imagination and heart to guide you. It’s time to spark up your creativity by tapping into your inner child. Get out of your head for a bit and into your heart and go have some good old-fashioned fun.
4. Ask others to help. Ask someone what it is they think you do well. Ask then what they see as your spark to your fire. Friends, family members, teachers and coaches have a view that you don’t and they can help you see things within yourself that will lead you to do not only what you love, but also what you are meant to do.
Passion and purpose go hand-in-hand, so when you are struggling to find your purpose get back to what brings you joy and in no time you will be making a difference while also living a life you love.
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020