Sure, diets work..BUT, how long do the results last?
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Sure, diets work…But how long do the results actually last you?
I’m about to uncover 5 main reasons why results don’t last.
But first, let me tell you, I’ve tried pretty much ALL of them a time or two, only to end up frustrated and either “falling off the wagon” or not being able to MAINTAIN the results I got. It was like I was becoming a slave to something that just wasn’t getting me results.
Diets work, at first…
SURE they work…AT FIRST…BUT what happens after you complete the “Challenge” or the 60 day or even 12 month program or whatever it is that you’re doing? Is is sustainable? There’s just so much yo-yo dieting going on and it needs to stop…it’s a vicious cycle.
A diet is a TEMPORARY food plan. They just don’t work!! SO, before you go on another diet, you’ll want to listen to the 5 reasons as to WHY diets don’t work and WHAT I mean when I say THEY DON’T WORK.
This could change the way you approach weight loss FOREVER!!
Not another quick fix
I’m not talking about a 30, 60 or 90 day program…I’m talking about REAL flippin’ weight loss…the kind you can achieve WITHOUT going on a diet!
Diets work! But how long do the results actually last you?
Here are my 5 reasons why diets don’t work
- Diets have a 95% failure rate and most regain that weight, if not more over the next 3 to 5 years
- Fad diets are harmful, calorie restriction and depravation. Let’s just call it what it is…STARVATION.
- Too restrictive. There is too much focus on the “good” or “bad” foods and the actual enjoyment of food is gone.
- Can Lead to Eating Disorders. When you restrict or take away certain foods, our brains do this little thing that causes us to CRAVE. We tend to cave in and binge eat, not to mention other eating disorders that cam come about by revisiting this vicious cycle so often
- Magic-Potion-Quick fix-Unsafe and they are a waste of money. People will waste a little bit of money here and there on the next quick fix, only to end up frustrated…YET, the will not invest in themselves in order to get to the root problem of WHY they feel the need to continuously diet.
While there are probably a million and one reasons WHY diets don’t work…those are the 5 I believe are the most important. Oh and here’s the 6th one, DIETS ARE NOT SUSTAINABLE. The diet mentality isn’t what society has it cracked up to be.
It’s difficult when that’s all we know and all we’ve done in order to lose weight. I know the cycle all too well along with the emotions and it’s not worth another diet. Your life purpose is not to constantly be on a diet and lose weight. You are more than a number on a scale.
Be kind to yourself and treat your body with respect. Fuel it properly and give it what it needs. It will do what it’s supposed to, I promise.
P.S…Want to join a group of supportive women? Come join us in our private Facebook group… HEALTHY LIVING…
Nutrition & Exercise Tips for lasting weight loss and lifestyle balance…
This group is specifically for women who want and need a different approach to health. An approach that starts from the inside, out!
If you want to end the struggle with yo-yo dieting and see lasting weight loss results…
…I’d love to share the exact steps to get you there…these are THE SECRETS THE DIET INDUSTRY IS KEEPING FROM YOU ‼️‼️
I’ve put together a super simple guide that not only reveals the 7 SECRETS THE DIET INDUSTRY WON’T TELL YOU but it also walks you through:
✔️ 5 reasons diets are preventing you from getting lasting results
✔️ How sleep can affect your weight loss results
✔️ How your METABOLISM & HORMONES are linked to your weight loss AND/OR gain
✔️ How programs with deadlines are setting you up to fail
✔️ The secret ingredient to getting lasting weight loss results
✔️ The #1 Reason people don’t see the results they want
This E-Book is PACKED with valuable content on every single page.
With this guide, you’ll have everything you need to see the weight loss results you’re looking for.
PLEASE accept this as my FREE GIFT to you…?
Honestly, I just want more women to be able to end the struggle with yo-yo dieting and see lasting weight loss results…
It doesn’t have to be hard or complicated… CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE eBOOK
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020