One Pan Chicken and Veggies
This is a super easy recipe and you can basically use any and all vegetables. It’s up to you. I went with asparagus, red potatoes, carrots and brussels sprouts. I like to find new ways to cook up a little chicken and this was great!
Ease Peasy lemon Squeezy!! Your family will love it. It’s one of those you throw together, put in the oven and relax while it is cooking.
- 1-2lbs Chicken Breast
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 5-6 red potatoes, cut up
- 1-2 hand fulls of carrots
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tbsp minced garlic
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Cut up Chicken,add salt, pepper and olive oil, mix and set aside in bowl.
Cut up and wash vegetables, put in bowl with garlic and olive oil, mix and set aside in bowl
Preheat oven to 375
Combine all ingredients on a baking sheet and cook for 30 to 45 minutes, once chicken is internally 160 degrees.
Set times to turn the pan and mix every 20 minutes
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020