Episode #112: New Year, New You..my unfiltered thoughts…
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Ahhh, yesss… a FRESH NEW YEAR to start AGAIN!!!
The diet industry is coming in hot with all the NEWEST FAD diets that EVERYONE Is doing…
Well, in this episode, I’m going to suggest you DON’T hope on that “New Year, New Me!” bandwagon. I’m about to give my unfiltered thoughts on this age-old saying that many of us feel the need to play into each new year.
I get it, the holidays are over and you may feel like you’ve overindulged a bit too much!! Is that REALLY the end of the world?
I’m going to discuss WHY it is not the end of the world and how the diet industry plays on these fears and insecurities we have EVERY YEAR!!!
They are missing out on a few things, which I will discuss, such as: Taking inventory of the past and diving deep into all we have tried:
I’ll be discussing WHY we need to reevaluate the following:
- How far did each of these strategies take you toward “fixing” your food and body image issues?
- What happened after you stopped using these strategies?
- What did using these strategies cost you when it comes to your time, money, energy, emotional or physical state, etc.?
Again, I’m out to bring the trust behind the BS in the diet industry and I’m pulling out all the stops and bringing it with full force.
Don’t worry, if you have these thoughts that you NEED another diet, you are not alone. The diet culture and its promises can be quite tempting but I’m here to show you there is another way!!
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020