Episode #8: What Happened When I Stopped Searching for Perfection
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Do you ever find yourself trying to be perfect? Does perfection actually exist or is it something we are constantly searching for only to be disappointed?
I used to try to fit into the “perfect” category at on time. I was constantly searching for it only I never really found it. I was comparing myself to others and it didn’t quite work out too well.
In today’s episode, I’ll be discussing what happened when I stopped searching for perfection and found who I REALLY was. I had to stop trying to be like this one or that one and just be me.
I’ll be diving a little deeper into my story and I’ll touch on:
* How I wanted to give up a million times
* How I pushed myself past the “perfection” part of it all
* How I stopped comparing myself to others
* What I gained during this journey
It has taken me a while to get past, make it through, cope…whatever you want to call it, but I am here today stronger and to me, that’s all that matters.
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020