Episode #3: How to Avoid Falling Off the Wagon
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
In this episode, I’ll discuss how you can avoid falling off the weight-loss wagon. I know too many people who seem to be falling off more than they are on that darn wagon.
I’ll be discussing how this “Falling off the wagon” , all or nothing mentality, may not really even be working for you and why it isn’t working, along with a few more hot topics to help get you back on track AND KEEP YOU THERE…such as:
* How this is NOT YOUR FAULT
* How to find the right balance when it comes to the “Wagon”
* How to change your mindset for long term, sustainable weight loss and life balance results.
Also, I mention a little webinar that you may be interested in checking out to help you a little further in this category of the emotional weight loss rollercoaster!!
Discover how to create a better life balance: http://bit.ly/2KY7Wiw
Lower Your Stress
Feel More Energy
Learn about Better Nutrition
To find out more about how I help women who struggle with the emotional rollercoaster of the diet cycle head on over to www.melaniesobo.com
Latest posts by Melanie Sobocinski (see all)
- Why Your Metabolism and Hormones May be a Little Slow - November 5, 2020
- My Before and After Story - September 11, 2020
- 7 Changes That Happen When You Don’t Eat Enough - July 16, 2020